So you want to invest in an Equity campaign on PledgeMe?
- Log in:
Go here to log in: https://www.pledgeme.co.nz/users/sign_in
If you haven't yet created a PledgeMe profile, click "Sign Up" and create an account.
- Create your investor profile:
Go here to create your investor profile: https://www.pledgeme.co.nz/investor_registrations/new
You’ll need a current NZ driver’s licence or passport, and to remember when your birthday is. Make sure to enter your name exactly as it appears on your ID (including your middle name, if you have one).
If you're an international investor, you'll need to make sure you are allowed to invest.
- Read and understand:
You’ll be faced with the risks of investment, the disclosure statement, and the investor terms and conditions. You must confirm that you are ok with each agreement.
- Get your confirmation email:
Nope, you didn’t skip anything. It’s really that simple.
Part Two: Invest
- Go to the campaign page you would like to invest in.
- Enter the amount that you would like to invest. Make sure that you've entered over the minimum pledge amount, and that you have just entered numbers (no punctuation).
Then click pledge.
- Confirm whether you will bank transfer the pledge, or enter your card details. You will be required to pay for your pledge three working days after the campaign meets its goal. If the goal is not met by the deadline, you will not be charged.
Congratulations! You’re (nearly) an investor in a New Zealand company. Once the campaign has met it's deadline and goal, we will verify your identity and process your pledge. We may be in touch for more information if we are unable to verify your identity or address based on the information provided.
What does it mean to be an investor? Read more here.